Monday, July 11, 2011

Practice makes perfect..

Lately I've been working to get out of this lazy funk I've been in and the laziness stops today!


If you haven't noticed, the blog was redesigned last month and it now features my new logo I've been working on :). I took the background picture of my Grandma's black eyed susans in her wildflower patch. They are so simple and beautiful.


Those wildflowers have provided me with a lot of inspiration and actually motivation to keep taking pictures and practicing with my camera. I feel that these pictures could be featured along with any type of decorating style. They can warm up a room with their bright colors and bring in a touch of summer to any decor. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!


The colors are gorgeous!

Can you imagine this picture on your wall? :)

The poppies really thrived this year. Everyday I came to my grandma's house there were more and more!

What a different pink coloring..

As I said before.. The poppies were everywhere. With this picture I tried something different with muting the colors.. What do you think?

I love wildflowers!

Do you see the bee?




Summer :).
These pictures turned out much better than I had originally thought they would..I can't wait to hang them up in my new apartment next year. School is coming way too fast, but I'm trying to take advantage of my last weeks on the farm and in the country.. College doesn't even compare :).


More to come soon!


bailey rae

No comments:

Post a Comment