Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Experiences..

Hey everyone!


Last weekend I took my first try at portrait pictures. Man, was it a lot harder than I thought!
I took off with my 2 nieces and my 5 year old nephew to the farm to get some pictures of them together for fun. Three kids was quite a handful to take on for a first try at portraits, let me tell you! If two of the kids were looking at you, the other wasn't, or one had hair in their face and so on.. it was an experience to say the least! As we ventured out into a pasture full of weeds, none of the kids complained one bit! They were great to work with and were constantly helping me out with more ideas and thanking me for taking their pictures.. They were awesome!
We all came away with some scratches and some bug bites, but it was well worth it and a lot of fun!!


Here are some of my favorites:






This was a new pose idea I came up with and it turned out really cute!





They really do love eachother ;).




There were so many great pictures to choose from!
This was definitely a great learning experience for me and the kids had a great time too. Right now I'm working on getting more and more experience and seeing what ideas work and which ideas don't. 
If you need any pictures taken of your kids or family I'd be glad to help you out! :)


bailey rae


PS.. We are now on FACEBOOK! Check us out and like our page! bailey rae photography 


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment